- RH1T feature a Constant Torque motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Ruud outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil. • Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7″ external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing
- Efficiencies up to 16 SEER
- Constant torque (ECM) single-stage air flow
- All aluminum indoor coil
- Conditional Parts Warranty – 10 Years (Registration Required)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available,
KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe’ll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou’ll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.